We had a BUSY day. Khiya had a soccer game at 8:30 a.m. They won. That makes them still undefeated. She had a small injury though. She jammed her left pinkie finger. It's a little swollen and sore but hopefully my expert medical knowledge is correct and it's only jammed.
After soccer I had to clean a condo for a co-worker. Khiya went and hung out with Dylan (Elise son) while we went and broke our backs. OMG is all I have to say!!!
After cleaning we had to get home because Khiya's friend Megan was staying the night. She's such a sweet girl. I really like that her and Khiya are friends. They are in the same 5th grade class and really enjoy one another. Megan came over then we went to Teresa's house so ALL the girls could play together - while the adults got some "adult" time. HA!
We stayed about an hour then I took Megan and Khiya to DAIRY QUEEN!!! Ugh @ me because I didn't have my camera. (Must get small camera to fit in purse.) :) They totally LOVED it. They got to eat their ice cream (Blizzard) before their hot food. It's something about eating your dessert first that makes it more exciting.
So after DQ we went back to Teresa's and hung out for a little while longer... Now we're home and I'm about to pass out. Literally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.