Friday, September 28, 2007

President Khiya

I came to the conclusion that my daughter is so fabulous that I should have been keeping a journal all these years. It made me pretty sad thinking back on all the different things that she's done throughout the years and I couldn't pin point the exact date. When did she take her first step? When did she first say, "Mommy"? When did she first learn to ride a bike? I can't remember the exact date. :( That makes me sad. So I've decided it's better late than never... It's all about Khiya!!!

I told Khiya my thoughts about - I should have been keeping a journal so when she grows up she'll know how she's been amazing since Day 1. She said, "But Mom you're way too busy to do that everyday." :) Isn't she fab-u-lous?!?!?!

Khiya won Class President @ Lucille Moore Elementary. She was so excited about everyone voting for her. I told her it confirms just how liked she is at her school. I never gave a second thought at how many kids say "Hey Khiya" as they walk past her but now I do. It's amazing. When I say "everyone knows Khiya", I mean EVERYONE!! Her teacher (Mr. Rudd) also pointed that out but not in a negative way - he made sure to add that disclaimer. He said that she is well known and everyone adores her. And my thoughts are "WOW, I did good!"

I LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.