Monday, October 15, 2007

3 Days into 1...

Saturday, Sunday & Monday in one post. :)

Saturday = Dang I forgot! Oh we had the Haunted House to work at on Saturday. I'm on the Jaycee's Committee so it's one of the events we get to participate in. Khiya LOVES doing it. She was in the "people in the walls" room. The walls were covered in white material and the kids were behind the walls. When people came past, they pushed out at them while making crazy noises to scare them.

I was the Greeter before the groups went into the Haunted House. Simple enough and meant I wasn't running around all night. :)

Sunday = Clean. Clean. Clean. Today was the 1st day I cleaned Robbin's house. Then I helped Elise clean the Dentist office. Made some money but it's already spent. Really wish I could win a little bit of the lottery!!

Khiya rode her bike Sunday afternoon while I tried to relax after a very long day of cleaning. Of course I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. She's so cute!!



Go Khiya Go!!


Today = lay around to recuperate. HA! I'm exhausted from the cleaning. We just went to Kohl's to look for some jeans for Khiya but we left with nothing. VERY OVERPRICED!! Even Khiya said everything cost too much. Digital price tags = Overpriced Everything!!

Next is a Dentist appointment for Khiya. She loves the Dentist. :) Thank God.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.