Day three was pretty much a waste besides class time. Class was GREAT! Lunch was GREAT! Tracy and I took the Subway to Times Square so we could check out the MTV Studio Store. A store where t-shirts cost at least $25. Whoa! I must be SUPER cheap!
After class it was back to the hotel to change. We all started walking to Macy's to do a little shopping and found out Mariah Carey was there. Ugh! So, we went on a scavenger hunt to see her. Since Macy's is an 11 story building and her floor/section was completely blocked off, we had to go up & then down & the over & the up and then - ugh it was horrible!!! It so was not worth it. All we wanted was a tourist picture of her. We knew we weren't going to get a picture with her. You had to buy a bottle of her perfume to get that which cost $150+. And um, yeah, I don't care about her that much... :)
To sum it all up... We saw her cars outside Macy's at the Broadway entrance and waited...and waited...and waited. She finally came out, three hours later, but was crowded by security so nobody could see her. UGH @ the wasted night! The only pictures I got were a bunch of heads in the crowd. What a waste! And that's why I DO NOT support Music Artist. As much money as she made that night, she should have walked out and greeted every single person there. Rich people suck! :)
But there was a tad bit of excitement that night... Her driver hit on me. He said some very interesting things to me. He also made a couple offers but um, yeah, I could have never lived with myself. :) Gotta love having morals.
After all that excitement, we got ZERO shopping done. It was late so we went back to the hotel. Throughout the night I was calling Khiya to tell her about waiting for Mariah, seeing Mariah & being mad at Mariah. HA! She thought it was cool regardless! She enjoyed my experience for me. I love her!
Oh yeah... I almost got in a fight with a Brooklyn chick. She had that damn accent that annoyed the shit out of me... Needless to say, she came to her senses and walked away. That was a long story - short!!! Women...
New York is cool but I'm homesick. I miss my baby. I miss my bed. I miss driving. Hotels Suck! I really really want to see open land. These buildings are making me feel like everything is closing in on me. It's like I'm in a maze and can't get out. Ugh! Where is the sky?!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.