Today wasn't easy. I had to write a letter to designate custody of Khiya in the event something happened to me. Since I'm leaving for New York on Sunday it's the best thing to do, is what I've been told. It's the responsible thing!! So, I did it. Writing that letter had to be the HARDEST thing I've done to date as a parent!! It was so hard, I wanted to cancel the trip all together. But I can't do that at this point. I need to do this. This will be a great experience for the both of us. And hopefully one day I'll be able to take her to New York on my own. I plan on taking millions of pictures so she can relive the moment through pictures.
I cried and cried and cried.
I never want to imagine life without her. I never want to imagine her life without me. I pray that God watches over us for a long time to come.
XO
I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.