Work for me. School for Khiya. Khiya called about lunch time complaining about her pinkie finger. She said it was still hurting her. :( Poor Baby!!! I ended up leaving work to take her to the ER. After waiting forrrrever, she was finally seen by the Dr. We explained what had happened to her finger (Soccer Game) and the Doctor ordered X-rays. They made my poor baby put her little pinkie finger in very uncomfortable positions so they could get just the right x-ray. Which I know they needed to do but I hate to see her in pain. :(
So after 3 x-rays and a walk back to our room, the doctor came in to give us the news. Khiya's pinkie finger is fractured. I felt soooooooooo bad because I should have taken her Saturday but truly thought her finger was just jammed. :( Bad Mommy!!! It's fractured where the finger meets the palm of her hand. The end of that long bone. Well not too long since it's her tiny pinkie finger. :(

Then we went home for some ER relaxation. Ugh @ that place! Some friends of mine called and invited us to the fair. Knowing my baby went through pain today, I wanted to make her feel FAB-U-LOUS. How else to do that then FAIR FOOD!?! So, we went to the fair. She had a GREAT time with the other girls and rode all the rides I use to ride at her age. I attempted to ride several of the rides but stopped after riding the "Superman" ride. OMG I thought I was going to barf. I'm getting old. HA!!!
I'm so proud of Khiya. She's such a brave/adventurous kid. I LOVE HER!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.