Saturday was fabulous. Khiya played in the 1st round of Soccer Championships with her team. They are undefeated!!! They won 3-0. Now they go on to play Tuesday in another round. They should do fantastic seeing how they've done so fabulous the whole season. She really loves soccer and truly enjoys her team...



Sunday = cleaning and washing clothes. Khiya's finger is mucho better so she was able to do her chores. :) Thank Goodness cause I'm pooped!! Did I mention she's fabulous?! She's extremely helpful to me and I appreciate her!!
Once we were done she went to her friend Selena's house to play for a while. I had to go clean the Dentist Office with Elise. Once I was done, I took a quick trip to the grocery store then picked up my baby. She really has good friends and I'm thankful of that. She picks them well. She knows who's a good friend to her and who isn't. Thank goodness for that because her mom sucks in that department. HA!!!
Time for bed... I'm exhausted - still!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.