Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just Another Manic Tuesday...

Whoa today was busy!!! I'm glad it's almost over!!!

Khiya's pinkie still hurts. I took the splint and Ace bandage off so she could ice it. Also gave her the rest of the Motrin. Note to self: Must get more tomorrow. Parents should really get medicine FREE. :)

No Soccer practice today since I had to work late. Also didn't want Khiya out on the field with her hand hurting her still. I know she would have ignored the pain just to play soccer but I'm more concerned about her finger healing. If it's better, I'll let her go to practice on Thursday. They have championship games on Saturday (Round Robin) so she does need to practice with her team. It's safe to assume she won't be the goalie in Saturday's game. HEHE!

Khiya has 5th Grade school pictures tomorrow. We'll see how they turn out with her having to wear that super stylish school uniform. HA!

She's in bed now. I'm so thankful! She's a GREAT kid!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.