Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New York City - Day 4

Day 4 - I've mastered the Subway!!! Very proud of myself since it was very overwhelming when I first stepped down into the hole. I wasn't sure if I was uptown or downtown... I didn't know if I needed to go uptown or downtown. I was lost but now I'm found because I understand this little system NY has going on. :)

Today was also the last day of class. I really enjoyed it and learned sooooo much. That's what I came to NY to do, right? Had to learn something! HA!

Lunch was at Guy & Guillard's again. That's the little Deli/Diner I mentioned before. LOVE IT! Had my create-a-salad for the last time!

After class, we went back to the hotel to change. We had one last night to spend in NY so we went back to Times Square. Tonight was the night for the wax museum which was FABULOUS!!! We had a BLAST in there! We posed with some many wax figures and took so many pictures. We couldn't tell if the "real" people were real or fake. It was crazy!

We had dinner at a Mexican Restaurant called Chevy's which was really good. You never know with Mexican food so we were VERY happy that it was good.

It also rained the whole time we were out and about but we didn't care. Times Square is amazing! It was a short night though since we had to get back to the hotel to pack. Tomorrow is an early day! It's Statue of Liberty day!! So Excited!!

I miss Khiya!!! I've called her morning and night so she knows how much I miss her!! I really can't wait to get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.